Shaggy2Dope-4UShaggy2Dope-4U

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

the backyard the backyard

Great job it was cool

Hey I laughed that means your doin a pretty good job. I don't laugh much. But this was a pretty good flash. I just gotta say keep it up you did good. And i also like the killing of zombies with a cross. Keep it up man.

StickLife StickLife

WTF this sucks fuckin shit

It aint even a stick flash WTF. The music sucks. At least try next time ok asshole.

flashmachine responds:

i said the only reason it would be considered a stick is because of the head. The music fits perfectly with the flash. Ur favorite band is Gorillaz, which explains why you do not like this song (I like Gorillaz too, just saying)

happy folk happy folk

I love the gorillaz

send this flash to there website thet'll love it but i thought it was awsom

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

mia ha ha

numa is the god of song flash

An End to All Numa An End to All Numa

I love numa no dead numa

Sure i love numa not a dead nume but you do get tired of the damn numa theme song once in a while.

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

Squirrel O' side

How many times do you see a goth girl commite suicide? Well of course alot but how many times do you see a goth girl shoot a squirrel? Probably enough. But have you seen a goth girl kill a talking squirrel! A-ha. This flash is so good with the brains on the floor humor that I just had to give it a 10. All the flashes from Ill Well Press are awsome too. Not just this one. So go and watch a neuroticaly deranged squirrel who talks to thei gothic owner.

Mac Daddy Link Mac Daddy Link

Linky but still damn funny

this flash made me laugh my dog off. Keep goin Link.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Cheating is a finals foe.

This flash had so much to it it was so out of the ordinary. But a end of a test and the tail of a dragon is movie magic. This dragon f#$%er is on my fave list from now on.

Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE

Oh my god this movie is on fire!

Ok if you like funny ass parodies youl love this. A Jim Bond badass that is full of parodies from many things. Zombie nutt kicking awsome is this movie. Oh and the gorillaz music pulls it all off at the end. ME LOVE GORILLAZ.

Wonchop responds:

Yup. I had already used that music for the credits of 'Cloud's Lament' (also a good movie), but I liked the style of it, so I decided to do it again for this.

5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes